Teamwork makes the dream work
We are looking for Pedagogues and Psychologists!
Due to the expansion of our activities, we are (always) looking for colleague franchisees.
AnyKind is a franchise organization with committed and specialized professionals, who all work as independent entrepreneurs. The organization distinguishes itself through its positive, flexible, transparent and personal approach. AnyKind and its franchisees are always looking for opportunities. Its wide range of services, the combination of education and care and the collaboration between professionals ensures a successful formula.
Tasks and (work) description
– You carry out (individual and/or group) guidance and/or treatment for children and/or adolescents. This can be in the field of learning, behavioral development and/or social-emotional problems.
– You draw up action plans, write evaluatory reports and advise parents, teachers and other involved parties.
– You give presentations, workshops and/or training courses in the field of learning and/or behavioral problems in schools for teachers and/or students.
– You carry out diagnostic assessments for children and/or adolescents if you are qualified to do this.
– An academic education in Pedagogy or Psychology as well as an academic working and thinking level.
– Working experience in education is a plus.
– Knowledge of the growth mindset and the talent-driven approach is an advantage.
– You are enterprising, independent, flexible and do not shy away from a challenge.
– You enjoy working in a team, while still being self-employed.
– You are enthusiastic, full of positive energy and you can identify with our vision and mission.
– You believe in the power of a talent-driven approach and of having a growth mindset.
– You are intrinsically motivated to help a client (and his/her environment).
– You are empathetic and have good communication skills.
Would you like to know more or do you want to apply?
E-mail us at: email@example.com
We use the personal data you provide to process your application. Your data will not be used for other purposes and we will not provide any data to third parties. Your data is only accessible to those involved in the application procedure. We can, however, ask for references with your permission.
We keep your data throughout the application process. It will be deleted three months after the application procedure has ended. We do this in order to be able to contact you if necessary. If we want to keep your data for longer than three months, we will ask for your permission. In that case, your data will be kept for one year and will then be destroyed.
You have the right to inspect, correct and delete your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your data and request that your data is removed from our database. To do so, send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our general privacy statement here.