- Privacy Statement Definitions: this Privacy Statement.
- User: any User of the Website.
- Client: persons who register / are registered with a request for help at Anykind. (Adults, caregiver(s) and/or child, parent(s) and/or child, student and/or (employees of a) school).
- StudyAssist RT: Anykind’s automation system, consisting of internal communication, agenda management, logbook and reporting, invoicing and overview of Client personal data.
- Buro Studentenhulp (Anykind): Lizette Scheer, Vlierboomstraat 485, 2564 JE The Hague, email@example.com
- Anykind specialist: listed on https://www.anykind.org/ons-team/
- Website: the Website under www.anykind.org.nl
- AVG: the General Data Protection Regulation as it will come into force on 25 May 2018
Anykind respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that personal information is treated confidentially and carefully. We consider it essential that the personal data of our user is treated and secured with the utmost care. It is paramount that we comply with the requirements of the AVG in all cases.
By submitting your personal data on the Website, you agree that Anykind will use your data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies exclusively to Anykind’s services.
3. Personal data and our services
We only use data that has been expressly and voluntarily provided by persons visiting our Website and/or obtained by telephone, e-mail or interpersonal contact and/or by persons who commission us to provide services. You can provide your personal data to request information about services, register for a service and/or receive newsletters.
4. Which personal data do we process?
Anykind can process your personal data when you use our services under an agreement and/or when you have provided us with your personal data yourself when completing a contact form on the website or via email. Anykind can process the following personal data:
- First and last name of client and/or applicant.
- Address details of client and/or applicant.
- Date of birth client and/or applicant.
- Place of birth of client and/or applicant.
- Telephone numbers client and/or applicant.
- E-mail address client and/or applicant.
- Name and contact details of third parties involved in the client’s registration or request for help.
- Bank account number (IBAN).
- Family composition of the client.
- Data obtained/observed during the performance of services.
- IP address parents.
- Other personal data that you actively provide to Anykind in writing, orally and/or by telephone.
- Various special personal data that are necessary for the performance of the services as agreed in the agreement.
In order to be able to perform the agreement as well as possible, the relevant Anykind Specialist must record the administrative and medical data (special personal data) of the client and/or applicant. The continuity and quality of the treatment must be guaranteed under all circumstances. That is why, in addition to the treating Specialist, her deputy and other persons (for example our administrative assistant) whose professional cooperation is necessary in the implementation of the agreement have access to the personal data.
If a client concerns a student, the relevant teacher and/or internal supervisor of the student will often be informed of the agreement and the progress of the treatment. If this is not desired, you must indicate this to the treating Specialist.
5. For what purpose do we process personal data
Anykind processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact the client (by telephone, in writing or by e-mail).
- For the preparation and execution of a contract for services concluded with you, usually the performance of our services.
- To handle your payment.
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
Anykind will not process the personal data for any other purpose than indicated above.
6. How long does Anykind store personal data?
Anykind does not store personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals.
Personal data that we have received through registrations via the website will be kept for a period of three months after the last visit to the Website, unless Anykind is obliged to keep the personal data for longer on the basis of a legal provision.
Client files are kept by Anykind’s (executive) Specialist according to a fixed term of the professional association to which the Specialist is affiliated.
Invoicing data, including associated personal data, are stored in accordance with the guidelines of the tax authorities.
In some cases, Anykind explicitly requests permission to use certain personal data. If the user is younger than 16 years old, he/she needs permission from his/her parents or guardian to provide personal data to Anykind. Parents or guardians can have the data provided to Anykind amended or removed at any time.
8. Personal data
For the performance of our services, personal data of the client, applicant and/or involved third parties are requested by Anykind Specialists. The processing of this data takes place in a careful manner and with due observance of the AVG.
9. Third Party Websites
On the Website you may find links to third party websites. Although these websites have been selected with care, Anykind bears no responsibility for the handling of your personal data by these third parties.
10. Providing data to third parties
Anykind will not pass on the personal data of its users to third parties, unless the transfer is made to a processor(s) engaged by Anykind for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. Anykind has concluded an agreement with these processor(s) that ensures that the processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to technical and organizational security measures with regard to the processing to be carried out. Anykind may also be required by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities. The transfer of personal data can also take place to a co-responsible party for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement.
11. No commercial use of data to third parties
Under no circumstances will Anykind make your data available to third parties for commercial use. Also, your data will not be sold.
12. Change / delete personal data
The User has the right to inspect, correct, supplement, delete, transfer and shield his or her personal data. This is entirely in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. If the User wishes to make use of one of these rights or if the User has questions about this Privacy Statement, the User can contact Anykind at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter by pressing “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com.
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Analyzing information about the use of the Website to improve our Website.
- Collecting data regarding your visiting behavior to enable research into possibilities for further optimization of and communication about our products and services.
- Estimating your interests based on your visits to other Websites.
We only use the data collected by Anykind, in accordance with the law and in a proper and careful manner, to improve our services.
You can disable the cookies that remember your preferences through your browser settings. You can set your browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can delete previously stored information from your browser via the browser settings. In these cases, Anykind does not guarantee that all services and functionalities of the Website will work properly.
14. Mapping Website visits
General visitor data is recorded on the Anykind Website, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analysis of visit and click behavior on the Website. Anykind uses this information to improve the functioning of the Website. This data is anonymized as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
15. Google Analytics
Anykind takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The Anykind Website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Your personal data is stored in your personal digital file. This data is secured with a username and password. We work with security procedures for recording and providing your data. This ensures that unauthorized persons cannot access your data. The number of people who have access to your personal data is limited to an absolute minimum.
Please contact Anykind at firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect your data is not properly secured, there are indications of misuse and/or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by Anykind.
www.anykind.org is a website of Anykind.
Anykind can be reached as follows:
Address: Vlierboomstraat 485, 2564 JE in The Hague
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 27367307
E-mail address: email@example.com
16. Changes to this Privacy Statement